The event is open to all dogs of any breed – Including All Americans! Handicapped Handlers and Dogs Welcome.
- Because of space constraints, entries will be limited.
- Pre-entries will close Wednesday, October 7th, 2018
- The building will open at 8:00 am, the judges briefing will be held at approximately 845 am and the trial will begin promptly at 9:00 am.
Please see a Blue Ridge K-9 staff member with any questions!
This is a sanctioned event under Canine – Work And Games, LLC. For complete rules go to www.c-wags.org. This trial is indoors on rubber matting. Indoor crating space available.
Judges for this event are:
- Gwen Carr, Frederick, MD
- Randy Sutton, Fairfield, PA
- Rebecca Menapace, Gettysburg, PA
- Rebecca Lawson, Boonsboro, MD